Friday, March 14, 2008

Homework Completed!!!

I finished the second Gryffindor sock yay!! I decided to make these socks my priority knitting so I can get my pal's kit out as soon as possible. Now I just need to wash and block them and put some final touches on my pal's package then it's all done! I can't believe how fast I managed to get everything done this time and that I wasn't hit by the procrastination curse that normal finds it's way into my needles when I have a deadline.
Here's the socks, if you are a Gryffindor they could be yours! I made up the pattern as I knit them, I wish the color changes were a little neater but hey I tried really hard.

Gryffindor Stripey Madness Socks
Pattern: my own
Yarn: Elann Esprit ruby and inca gold
Needles: US size 1 addi circ (used magic loop)
Size: slighter bigger than my own ;-)


No comments: